Management Degree Program
Maria College offers a two-year degree in business management that prepares you for the challenges of running a small business and for success within the framework of a larger organization. The management curriculum combines a focus on traditional business courses with entrepreneurship and business development in order to best prepare our students for the challenges facing today’s business executives.
Our curriculum encompasses a wide range of areas within the field of management, including human resource management, organizational management, business ethics and entrepreneurship. Designed as a terminal degree or as a transfer degree program, the Maria College management degree gives our students the tools needed to work with confidence in today’s highly competitive business environment.
- Students are offered a flexible schedule, which provides courses available during the day, evening, weekend and online
- Students are introduced to writing business plans
- Marketing and entrepreneurship courses offer project-based learning
- Students learn from practitioners with real-world business experience
- The curriculum provides a foundation in computer literacy, accounting and economics