As an international student, we understand that moving to a new country can be challenging and exciting. At Maria College, we are at your service!
We want to help you find ways to connect with our community, have academic success, and make the most of your time with us.
Our students experience the difference of an education that is not only about acquiring knowledge but also about giving of oneself.
We are committed not only to teaching you to be of service, but to serving you as well.
- PERSONABLE. A 14-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio provides for personalized attention with our supportive faculty and staff.
- SUCCESSFUL. 85% of our graduates find employment in their field or choose to continue their education shortly after graduation.
- AFFORDABLE. Our low-cost tuition allows you to focus on your studies without the heavy financial burden typically associated with a private school education.
- LOCATION. Our small, picturesque campus is conveniently located in the Capital District just minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment.
Maria College offers Bachelor and Associate Degree and Certificate Programs in 12 different areas of study.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Apply online
Required Documents for International Admission:
- Completed Application
- High School Transcript*
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended*
- TOEFL Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- An essay or personal statement
*Comprehensive Course by Course Evaluation Report conducting by World Education Services is required. It is the student’s responsibility to have all international transcripts sent to World Education Services from their previous schools and then mailed to Maria College.
*Any international students who have academic records from Canadian Institutions can have those Canadian institutions’ transcripts sent directly to Maria College and are not automatically required to use World Education Services or take the TOEFL.
- It is recommended that every applicant have an interview with an Admission Counselor
- Additional Requirements are needed for the Associate’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- The Associate’s Degrees in Nursing and Occupational Therapy Assistant both require a student to have successfully completed 3 science courses in high school or college with at least one course being Biology and one course being Chemistry, and 2 college preparation Math courses.
All documents should be sent to:
700 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208
Please note: Maria College has a rolling admission policy, which means that students can be admitted until the start of their desired semester. Please be aware that space is limited in our Nursing and Occupational Therapy Assistant Programs. Students interested in Nursing or Occupational Therapy Assistant are encouraged to complete their application early.
We want to do everything we can to make the application process as easy as possible for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns at 518-438-3111 ext. 217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.