Upcoming Admissions Events
Call the Admission team: 518.861.2517 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria College is a picturesque campus located in the Capital District just minutes from many great options for shopping, dining and entertainment. We welcome you to visit and tour the campus, talk to students, and meet our professors. Below are the various options for visiting us (ideally, visit more than once to get the full Maria experience before classes start). To schedule a time to visit or register for Admissions event(s) please visit our online registration form or contact the Admissions Office via phone or email, 518-861-2517 or email@example.com.
The Office of Admissions welcomes walk-ins throughout the day on any of the dates listed below.
2015 Maria Days
Note: Thursday; 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Check back for more dates.
- Experience life as a Maria College Student
- Attend classes in your area of interest
- Discuss your interests over lunch with faculty and students
- Meet with an Admission Counselor to discuss application and plan for obtaining your educational goals.
- Tour Campus.
- Discuss financial aid with a financial aid advisor.
- General Information Session (for students interested in any major)
|May 7||5:00 - 7:00 pm|
|May 13||5:00 - 7:00 pm|
|May 26||noon - 2:00 pm|
|June 9||5:00 - 7:00 pm|
|June 24||noon - 2:00 pm|
|July 9||5:00 - 7:00 pm|
|July 21||noon - 2:00 pm|
|August 4||5:00 - 7:00 pm|
|August 19||noon - 2:00 pm|
Part of making Maria College “your place” is developing relationships. From working hand-in-hand with your academic advisor to creating lasting connections with faculty members, Maria has the kind of small and nurturing environment where strong bonds are formed. Our information sessions begin creating these small bonds with specific program sessions throughout the semester.
- Various faculty members will present about their program and will be available to speak to you one-on-one.
- Current students from your academic program will guide you around campus and discuss their own experiences at Maria College.
- Financial Aid Officers will help you understand how our affordable tuition and financial aid process works.
- Admission Officers will help guide you through our application process.
Meet 1:1 with an admission counselor who will discuss our various programs and options for you and assist you through the application process.
- Financial Aid Officers will help you understand how our affordable tuition and financial aid
- Current students will guide you around campus and discuss their own experiences at Maria College.
- If available, we will set up a meeting with you and a faculty member or advisor to thoroughly discuss any past educational experiences or credits and develop a plan of studies for you.
On the Spot Admission (Bring Your Transcript)
|Mount Anthony High School Fair||April 2||10:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|Norwich Fair||April 7||10:45 am - 2:00 pm|
|Springfield NACAC||April 12 - 13||April 12: 1:00 - 4:00 pm; April 13: 9:00 - 11:30 am|
|Monument Mountain College||April 13||9:00 - 11:30 am|
|MVCC Transfer Fair||April 14||10:00 am - noon|
|Herkimer Community College Transfer Fair||April 14||1:00 - 1:30 pm; 5:00 - 7:00 pm|
|NYC NACAC||April 19||11:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|CASDA Saratoga Springs High School||April 20||6:30 - 8:00 pm|
|Albany Leadership||April 21||TBD|
|CASDA Guilderland High School||April 21||6:30 - 8:00 pm|
|CASDA Shenendehowa||April 22||6:30 - 8:00 pm|
|CASDA Colonie High School||April 23||6:30 - 8:00 pm|
|CASDA Arlington High School||April 27||6:30 - 8:00 pm|
|ACC College Night||April 28||6:00 - 7:30 pm|
|CASDA Fair Newburgh High School||April 28||5:00 - 7:00 pm|
|Hoosic Valley||May 5||6:30 - 8:00 pm|
|CASDA HVCC High School||May 6||9:00 -11:30am and 6-8pm|
|CASDA Bethlehem High School||May 7||6:00 - 8:00 pm|
|CDCA Caravan||May 18- 21|