New Student Orientation
Orientation is required for all new students enrolling at Maria College (summer and fall '16 courses).
At Orientation, you will:
• Register for class
• Take your ID Photo
• Get your parking pass
• Meet with an academic advisor
• Discuss academic options with your faculty members
• Explore the resources that will assist you succeed
Orientation options for new fall '16 students (note: classes start in August 2016). Please select one date and register online by clicking here.
- Saturday, August 13th: 9 AM
- Friday, August 26th: 9 AM
IMPORTANT: To maximize your class schedule and options it is highly recommended that you attend the earliest available orientation. If you are unable to attend orientation, please contact the Admission Office: email@example.com or 518.861.2517