Students and Alumni
Here are some ways to utilize Career Services:
New students can engage in their career development by taking career assessments, which evaluate their strengths and weaknesses, and begin planning for their future.
Undecided students can discuss academic majors and career options.
Students can learn to network, to identify their transferable skills, and to utilize social media to build their own network and secure a job.
Graduating students can prepare for the world of work by finalizing résumés, beginning the job search, mock interviewing, and engaging in professional development opportunities.
Alumni can strategize their job search, smoothly transition in and out of careers, and learn new approaches for their employment search.
- Create your first college résumé
- Explore Maria College’s academic programs and majors
- Assess your skills and interests
- Set up an appointment with Career Services and get to know the team
- Four-Year Plan for Bachelor students
- Two-Year Plan for Associate’s students
- Update your free College Central Network profile
- Update your résumé and create a cover letter
- Build a professional network