When researching colleges and universities to try to decide which one to attend, the choices for higher education seem endless. You could attend a large campus with over 50,000 students, or even a very small school with under 500. Some schools have built their reputation on sports, while others have focused on professional studies or on providing a wide range of majors. We feel Maria College is a special place and our 7000+ alumni will attest to the quality of our educational offerings and their memorable college experience.
What can you expect at Maria College?
- Small classes where the professors get to know you as an individual
- A caring, family-like academic culture – rarely seen in higher education today
- A beautiful campus with places for reflection and areas to connect with your classmates
- Four-year & two-year degrees that prepare you for the workforce after graduation
- Majors that open the door to real jobs after graduation
- Required clinical or co-op experiences to help build your resume and make you marketable
- A focus on majors related to service that is relevant to today’s complex society
- Scheduling that works with high school graduates who want the ability to work part-time while attending college
- Scheduling that also appeals to returning, transfer or part-time students who wish to take classes during the evening or attend Maria’s Weekend College
- The most affordable tuition of any private four-year college in the Capital District