Upcoming Admissions Events
To schedule a time to visit or register for Admissions event(s) please visit our online registration form or contact the Admissions Office via phone or email, 518-861-2517 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maria College is a picturesque campus located in the Capital District just minutes from many great options for shopping, dining and entertainment.
A variety of degree options to match your interests--pre-professional health programs, nursing, occupational therapy assistant, liberal arts, management, paralegal and more. Ranked nationally for affordability. Come visit and learn more--tour the campus, talk to students, and meet faculty. Below are the various options for visiting us (ideally, visit more than once to get the full Maria experience).
Note: We welcome walk-ins throughout the day on any of the dates listed below.
2015 Maria Days
- Experience life as a Maria College student
- Attend classes in your area of interest
- Discuss your interests over lunch with faculty and students
- Meet with an Admission Counselor to discuss application and plan for obtaining your educational goals.
- Tour Campus.
- Discuss financial aid with a financial aid advisor.
Two dates to choose from:
|Thursday||December 3, 2015|
Note: The schedule is from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Tuesday, December 8 is an Instant Admit event for Spring '16--bring your transcripts!
Part of making Maria College “your place” is developing relationships. From working hand-in-hand with your academic advisor to creating lasting connections with faculty members, Maria has the kind of small and nurturing environment where strong bonds are formed. Our information sessions begin creating these small bonds with specific program sessions throughout the semester.
- Various faculty members will present about their program and will be available to speak to you one-on-one.
- Current students from your academic program will guide you around campus and discuss their own experiences at Maria College.
- Financial Aid Officers will help you understand how our affordable tuition and financial aid process works.
- Admission Officers will help guide you through our application process.
Meet 1:1 with an admission counselor who will discuss our various programs and options for you and assist you through the application process.
- Financial Aid Officers will help you understand how our affordable tuition and financial aid
- Current students will guide you around campus and discuss their own experiences at Maria College.
- If available, we will set up a meeting with you and a faculty member or advisor to thoroughly discuss any past educational experiences or credits and develop a plan of studies for you.
|check back for Spring 2016 date!|
Note: The schedule is from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The spring '16 Open House agenda will include:
- Overview of academic programs and "what can I do with this major"
- A tour of the campus as current students share their experiences about Maria College.
- Q&A session.
- Admission Counselors will provide valuable information on the Maria admissions process.
Fast Track Admission: December 8th |9 am - 7 pm (Bring Your Transcripts)
|check back for updated travel schedule|