Upcoming Admissions Events
Call the Admission team: 518.861.2517 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria College is a picturesque campus located in the Capital District just minutes from many great options for shopping, dining and entertainment. We welcome you to visit and tour the campus, talk to students, and meet our professors. Below are the various options for visiting us (ideally, visit more than once to get the full Maria experience before classes start). To schedule a time to visit or register for Admissions event(s) please visit our online registration form or contact the Admissions Office via phone or email, 518-861-2517 or email@example.com.
2015 Maria Days
Note: Thursday; 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
March: 3/05 and 3/26
- Experience life as a Maria College Student
- Attend classes in your area of interest
- Discuss your interests over lunch with faculty and students
- Meet with an Admission Counselor to discuss application and plan for obtaining your educational goals.
- Tour Campus.
- Discuss financial aid with a financial aid advisor.
- General Information Session (for students interested in any major)
March: 3/19 (Thurs): 6:00 pm
click here to reserve your spot.
Part of making Maria College “your place” is developing relationships. From working hand-in-hand with your academic advisor to creating lasting connections with faculty members, Maria has the kind of small and nurturing environment where strong bonds are formed. Our information sessions begin creating these small bonds with specific program sessions throughout the semester.
- Various faculty members will present about their program and will be available to speak to you one-on-one.
- Current students from your academic program will guide you around campus and discuss their own experiences at Maria College.
- Financial Aid Officers will help you understand how our affordable tuition and financial aid process works.
- Admission Officers will help guide you through our application process.
Meet one-on-one with an admission counselor who will discuss our various programs and options for you and assist you through the application process.
- Financial Aid Officers will help you understand how our affordable tuition and financial aid
- Current students will guide you around campus and discuss their own experiences at Maria College.
- If available, we will set up a meeting with you and a faculty member or advisor to thoroughly discuss any past educational experiences or credits and develop a plan of studies for you.
On the Spot Admission (Bring Your Transcript)
Travel Schedule --2015 dates coming soon
Get Psyched Day!
WHEN: March 12; 9:30 am - 2:00 pm (lunch included).
We promise you will be entertained (Learn more about the Maria FUN Theory)! Get the facts on a very unique Bachelor of Science Psychology Program from our Psychology team. We focus on your goals and future SUCCESS! Click here to reserve you spot at Get Psyched Day or click here to read more about the Maria Psychology Program.
Plus, there's still time to apply for the President's Psychology Scholarship for fall '15 semester.