2015 Summer Courses
Designed with you in mind: Day, Evening, Weekend, Online
Summer I* (12 weeks) classes run May 18 - August 7.
Summer II (6 weeks) classes run May 18 - June 26.
Summer III (6 weeks) classes run June 29 - August 7.
*Note: Weekend summer classes run May 2 - August 2 (Note: in session every other weekend). Please refer to academic calendar for specific weekend dates.
Download the complete summer course catalog (note: SUBJECT TO CHANGE). Call the Maria Admission team with questions on majors and enrollment: 518.861.2517 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Registration Session: Tuesday, May 12: 5:30 - 7:30 pm; Click here to register.
Tuition and Fees: click here.
- Busy, working professionals-- earn a marketable degree on your schedule--Day, evening, weekend, online options to match your busy lifestyle.
- College students or graduating high school seniors-- want to jumpstart your Fall semester by getting a required course completed over the summer? Earn your credits at Maria in focused and supportive environment (Statistics, Microbiology, Anatomy & Physiology, Chemistry, Biomechanics and more)? Maria is the place!
- Career Changers--many marketable degree options to choose from--click here to view.
- Personal enrichment--a diverse assortment for those lifelong learners looking to expand their horizons: Spanish, Painting, Photography, Design and more.
Bachelor of Science course options:
Nursing--Bachelor completion program for licensed RNs. Click here for more details. Note: Agreements with St. Peter's Hospital and Albany Medical Center employes--call Admission: 518.861.2517 for more information.
Health & Occupational Sciences (transfer OTA credits or start the degree). Click here for more details.
- Psychology--enroll in the Bachelor of Science program and start this summer, transfer Associate degree credits into this BS program or transfer Maria summer credits to your home educational institution. NEW this summer: The Psychology of Criminal Behavior (online, upper 300 level). Click here for more details.
- Healthcare Management--designed for the working healthcare professional or career changers. Click here for more details.
Associate degree course options:
- Paralegal: Click here for more details.
- Nursing: Click here for more details.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant: Click here for more details.
- Management: Click here for more details.
Personal Enrichment NEW this summer:
Digital Art and Design
Please contact the Admission team for details: 518.861.2517 or email@example.com We hope to see you this summer!
HealthcareOr take a Maria education is the most affordable private college in the Capital Region and convenient schedule options to match your busy schedule. Small class sizes work2014 summer courses are stepping stones to 4 or 2 year degrees and/or certificates* (or just plain fun!) in psychology, nursing, occupation therapy assistant, liberal arts, management, paralegal and general studies. Plus, a Maria education is highly affordable with day, evening and weekend schedule options in 6 and 12 week summer schedule options.
Join the Maria community this summer!
Click here to learn more about our Bachelor and Associate degrees and Certificate programs.
Click here for a complete list of summer courses.
2014 Summer Course Calendar
12 Week Courses:
Weekend: May 3 – August 3
Day | Evening: May 19 – August 8
6 Week Courses (2 Options):
Day | Evening: May 19 – June 26
Day | Evening: June 30 – August 8
Admissions Next Steps
Matriculated students click here.
Non-matriculated students, please contact the Maria Admission team for details:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 518.861.2517
*Bereavement, gerontology, paralegal, and nursing Certificates.