Activities & Clubs
Maria College is a hub of diverse and interesting activities designed with the student in mind! To view a scheduled activity, click here for the weekly, electronic newsletter, Monday Minutes or visit the home page calendar by clicking here.
For information on existing student activities or scheduling a new one, please contact the Office of Student Life.
Events & Activities Include:
- Career Panels – hear from professionals with psychological training speak about their careers.
- Field Trips – visit psychological, psychiatric or educational facilities as well as corporations where psychologists are employed.
- Community Service / Fundraising – provide support for mental health and community organizations.
- Brain Awareness Week – educate the community about the latest research on the brain and behavior.
- Films – watch and discuss films that address psychological phenomenon.
- Discussions – discuss how psychology theories apply to current events and/or can be used to solve interpersonal and societal problems.
Please check back for the elected club officers for the 2016-17 academic year.
STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION (SGA)
Maria College's Student Government consists of a group of elected students that represent the student body. Contact Gary Zinzow for information regarding meeting times and ways to get involved.
President, Gary Zinzow
Vice President, Mu Blae Si
Treasurer, Fabienne Etienne
Secretary, Rahliek Peterkin
Representatives at Large, Dom Corker and Kimberly Guzman-Reyes