Upcoming Admissions Events
To schedule a time to visit or register for Admissions event(s) please visit our online registration form or contact the Admissions Office via phone or email, 518-861-2517 or email@example.com.
Maria College is a picturesque campus located in the Capital District just minutes from many great options for shopping, dining and entertainment.
A variety of degree options to match your interests--pre-professional health programs, nursing, occupational therapy assistant, liberal arts, healthcare management and more. Ranked nationally for affordability. Come visit and learn more--tour the campus, talk to students, and meet faculty. Below are the various options for visiting us (ideally, visit more than once to get the full Maria experience).
Note: We welcome walk-ins throughout the day on any of the dates listed below.
Check back for Spring Open House date.
Prospective students will have a chance to "choose their own adventure" and be eligible to win a great prizes by getting "passports" stamped as they visit multiple information stations learning more about academic programs, financial aid, and more. Refreshments served. Please forward to a friend who might want to attend Maria! Click here to register online. For more information, please call 518.861.2517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, December 4 from 9am - 2pm
- Experience life as a Maria College student
- Attend classes in your area of interest
- Discuss your interests over lunch with faculty and students
- Meet with an Admission Counselor to discuss application and plan for obtaining your educational goals.
- Tour Campus.
Click here to register online. For more information call the Admission Office at 518.861.2517
High School Instant Admit Day: November 16
Transfer Student Day: November 28
LPN Information Session: November 16
Fast Track Admissions
Wednesday, December 13 from 9am - 6pm
Thursday, January 4 from 9am-6pm
Tuesday, January 9 from 9am-6pm
Meet 1:1 with an admission counselor who will discuss our various programs and options for you and assist you through the application process.
- Financial Aid Officers will help you understand how our affordable tuition and financial aid
- Current students will guide you around campus and discuss their own experiences at Maria College.
- If available, we will set up a meeting with you and a faculty member or advisor to thoroughly discuss any past educational experiences or credits and develop a plan of studies for you.
Call Admissions to schedule your appointment: 518.861.2517